Facts about LPG.
Top 5 reasons why LPG is a preferred fuel source for cooking:
- LPG is an economical fuel source.
- It burns readily and gives off instant heat. The flame is visible and its size is easily controllable to meet your heating needs.
- LPG burns very efficiently, with very low combustion emissions and does not create black smoke. It does not leave messy soot so your cooking vessels and can be cleaned easily.
- It is easy to store an LPG cylinder. It is clean and takes up very little space in kitchen.
- Requesting for a replacement cylinder is easy.
LPG Safety & Precautions
Safety and well being of people is of utmost concern at all our Gas business units. Our safety view encompasses our own assets and people, as well as those of our customers, partners and the general public.
Benefits of LPG for cooking
LPG is a clean and efficient cooking gas with several benefits:
- Better Control– LPG is easy to control with instant on and off activation at the twist of a knob, thus offering better control over cooking. In addition, adjustment of intensity/size in the form of visible blue flame is easy to regulate the required rate of heating, making it possible to cook at desired temperature.
- Faster Cooking-LPG can cook faster than any other fuels because of its high calorific value.
- Low Kitchen Temperature-LPG stoves emit less overall heat than any other cooking device, thus keeping your kitchen temperature unaffected.
- Environment friendly -LPG creates the least greenhouse gas emission of all the available fossil fuels. It contains very less amount of Sulphur, Nitrogen and other particulate matters that are harmful to the environment. Cooking with LPG can help reduce the greenhouse emission by up to 70%.
- Clean Kitchen-It is easy to store an LPG cylinder in the kitchen as it occupies little space. Unlike traditional cooking fuels like firewood, charcoal and kerosene, LPG does not leave ash, soot or harmful smoke.
- Economical-LPG is an economical fuel. LPG stoves and burners require less maintenance as compared to other cooking forms.
- Safe-LPG is convenient and safe to use.